Eidleistung

Es gibt 133 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 12.476 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Béatrice Laval.

• Gemäß neugefasster Verfassung ist nur noch Mitglied der Assembly, wer den nachfolgenden Eid gesprochen hat:

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Die Eidleistung kann ohne vorherige Aufforderung an dieser Stelle geschehen.

Quinn Michael Wells, Laureate of the Presidential Honor Star

Former (XXXVII.) Vice President of the US | Former Senator of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition] | Former SotI | Former Vice-Presidential Nominee | Former Speaker of the Assembly
    3 Times Governor of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition]
    Record: Longest consecutive Term and most days in office as Governor of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Elizabeth Hamilton ()

• I, Quinn Michael Wells, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution,
    the state and the people of Astoria State
    and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office
    on which I am about to enter.

Former (XXXVII.) Vice President of the US | Former Senator of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition] | Former SotI | Former Vice-Presidential Nominee | Former Speaker of the Assembly
    Record: Longest consecutive Term and most days in office as Governor of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition]

• I, Theodore Alvin Lovestone, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

• I, Armin Schwertfeger, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Armin Schwertfeger
    Former Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court
    Former US Senator of Astoria State
    Former US Attorney General

Unionspräsident der Demokratischen Union a.D.

"Vier Eigenschaften gehören zu einem Richter:
    höflich anzuhören, weise zu antworten,
    vernünftig zu erwägen und unparteiisch zu entscheiden."(Sokrates)

• I, Liam Aspertine, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

• I, Benjamin Hobbs, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Benjamin Hobbs
    Archbishop of Astoria City
    Metropolitan of the United States of Astor

• I, Veronica Amy Sturgess, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

• Welcome.

• I, Scarlett Monroe, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

• "I, Fredrik Oddbjørn Thor Torstein Stenerud, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution,
    on which I am about to enter."

• I, Richard Johnson, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter."

• I, William Jay Langley III, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

William J. Langley
    Governor of Astoria State
    Member of The Assembly

• I, David Robinson, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

• I, Sandy van het Reve, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Sandy van het Reve
    - Attorney-at-law -
    - Dean of Athena University Law School -
    - Chairholder for U.S. Constitutional Law at Athena University Law School -

- Former U.S. Attorney General -
    - Former U.S. Representative -

• I, Andreas van Waal, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution,
    on which I am about to enter.

• I, Lucas Magnus, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Former Professer for Political Science, Advisor to the Board of Sun Tech Unlimited

• I, Montgomery Bracewell, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

• Mr. Bracewell,

besonders Artikel II (2) der Verfassung, auf die Sie eben geschworen haben, würde ich Ihnen dringend zu lesen nahelegen - eigentlich aber die gesamte Verfassung.

Handlung

Drückt dem Mann eine Kopie der aktuellen Fassung in die Hand

Es hat sich in den vergangenen Wochen und Monaten doch einiges geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!